What's new

Iphone 4 help

omg....your right sir it wasnt compatible...grrr im downloading the gsm right now coz ive check it does have an sim tray in the right side....thx really sir...i wanna kiss you right now(but not really though just trying to express how so grateful i am that you help me understand this thing) :*

sir it says after restoring that [h=1]We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time.[/h]
Please try again later, or contact customer care.

but my phone seems to be opening now and i think i could put a sim to find out if it works....thx alot sir

sir it says after restoring that We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time.

Please try again later, or contact customer care.

but my phone seems to be opening now and i think i could put a sim to find out if it works....thx alot sir

You'll need an original SIM to activate it. If your iPhone was previously software unlocked using UltraSn0w and using a carrier that's not the original carrier, you'll need to hacktivate the device and get an IMEI unlock since your baseband's been upgraded and can't be software unlocked.