What's new

iPhone 4 Colorsswaps in Red & Blue, more colors coming soon.

ifixdirect

Reaction score
colortext.png

Show us your taste

:retina: What is color DNA?
Color DNA is a form of expression here at iFixDirect. We all coordinate our every-day life with colors; whether its a shirt we wear to match our sneakers or the hat we buy to math our scarf. Color coordination is in our DNA which is why we created a service here that is built in within you. We want you to feel unique, we want you to stand-out, we want you to have your color.

After working with our factory, we have managed to produce three colors so far. The white, the blue, and the red but we are not done yet. Now we want to hear what color you would like to see next. Share with us and enter our sweepstakes to win a $25 gift card towards your purchase price of $275*. In order to enter, you must subscribe to our newsletter over at ifixdirect.com. By subscribing you're agreeing to receive future marketing material, discount codes, and other company related material.

*$275 is an introductory price which is subject to change due to the high costs of development.

colorphone.png

Last edited:
I personally would like to see (for the ladies) a pink conversion as well as a lighter shade of blue, similar to the buttons/bars on this site.

I personally would like to see (for the ladies) a pink conversion as well as a lighter shade of blue, similar to the buttons/bars on this site.
Your input has been taking into consideration :) We will hear more feedback and put together a follow-up poll with the most requested colors which the community will vote again to decide on the line of the new colors for development.

Already getting attention from the so called "competition":
facebookdna.png

Just a heads up notice: I will not recommend pre-ordering at the moment the red and blue parts from anywhere as they are still in development. We will notify you when orders will be opened. Dont worry, the date is right around the corner with a special surprise to iPhone4forum members

Last edited: