E eran New Member Nov 8, 2011 #1 I have an Iphone 3gs running on IOS 4.3.1 with bb 06.15.00? I want to update to IOS 5 but I don't know if do that can I unlock it with Ultrasn0w because the bb that comes with IOS 5 is 05.16.05 (if i'm not wrong)? THANKS FORWARD
I have an Iphone 3gs running on IOS 4.3.1 with bb 06.15.00? I want to update to IOS 5 but I don't know if do that can I unlock it with Ultrasn0w because the bb that comes with IOS 5 is 05.16.05 (if i'm not wrong)? THANKS FORWARD
f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Nov 8, 2011 #2 Because you installed the unlockable iPad baseband on your phone you are stuck with that forever. You should update your phone using a 5.0 custom firmware created using redsn0w or sn0wbreeze. See here for details - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/h...-use-redsn0w-0-9-9x-its-full-potential-25944/
Because you installed the unlockable iPad baseband on your phone you are stuck with that forever. You should update your phone using a 5.0 custom firmware created using redsn0w or sn0wbreeze. See here for details - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/h...-use-redsn0w-0-9-9x-its-full-potential-25944/
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon