What's new

iPhone 13 Master Case thread

I've ordered this Raptic Shield case for my iPhone 13 Pro.

D02C1DC5-A5CD-4BFE-81E9-F554572D278C.jpeg

Last edited:
im use to having a Pitaka magnetic case on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. It attaches to a mount in my car that is inserted into my CD player. Now looking at PITAKA cases they say the new cases for iPhone 13 Pro Max will not attach to my existing car mount. If I put a very thin piece of magnetic metal inside one of their cases then it will attach to my car mount. I know it will render wireless charging inactive but I would like to know if any damage will occur to the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

I'd like to know the outside dimensions of an OtterBox Defender and Defender Pro (either or both) case for an iPhone 13 Pro.
Thanks in advance!
Splitrail

Just got my iPhone 13 pro came from a Samsung s20 plus been a long time since I’ve had iPhone any case recommendations?

Just got my iPhone 13 pro came from a Samsung s20 plus been a long time since I’ve had iPhone any case recommendations?
What are your requirements for a case?
What kind of case did you have for your s20?
Did it work for you?

What are your requirements for a case?
What kind of case did you have for your s20?
Did it work for you?

For my s20 I mostly had on an OtterBox but it didn’t feel like enough protection for it. I want a case that will give me enough protection for my phone and not be to heavy.

For my s20 I mostly had on an OtterBox but it didn’t feel like enough protection for it. I want a case that will give me enough protection for my phone and not be to heavy.
It's tough to recommend a case because most responses will be in favor of what that person has, as opposed to what is available.
At 70 years old, I just got my first "smart phone", an iPhone 13 Pro recently, having had nothing but "old man" flip phones all these years!
Not only does the capability and technology astonish me, but I was absolutely FLOORED at the selection of cases available for it.
In my case, I wanted to protect the phone (obviously) with a minimum of bulkiness, and have a case with a somewhat "grippy" texture to avoid it slipping out of my hand. And I didn't want to spend a fortune trying different cases.
I found a MEGA thread on another forum that was useful to browse.
Finally wound up with a "Gripzilla" case that fits the bill for me.
But for you, what are the requirements and what do you like?

It's tough to recommend a case because most responses will be in favor of what that person has, as opposed to what is available.
At 70 years old, I just got my first "smart phone", an iPhone 13 Pro recently, having had nothing but "old man" flip phones all these years!
Not only does the capability and technology astonish me, but I was absolutely FLOORED at the selection of cases available for it.
In my case, I wanted to protect the phone (obviously) with a minimum of bulkiness, and have a case with a somewhat "grippy" texture to avoid it slipping out of my hand. And I didn't want to spend a fortune trying different cases.
I found a MEGA thread on another forum that was useful to browse.
Finally wound up with a "Gripzilla" case that fits the bill for me.
But for you, what are the requirements and what do you like?

Something that’s not gonna be to bulky and not to cheaply made if that makes sense lol like I like how otter box used to feel now they feel cheaply made to me and fall apart easier. I’m gonna definitely check out some different types and see what to get

What case are you planning to get for the iPhone 13?
I have a Spigen Core Armor Case on and its perfect, both design and protection wise does a wonderful job. Feels really good on hand too!