What's new

Iphone 11 pro actavation

Ron McEntyre

Reaction score
I have a iphone 6 and have a new Iphone 11 pro my carrier is vergin mobel the say the can not activate my new phone but can't tell me why? i tried to switch to sprint and they also say can't activate can any one tell me why or how i may fix it?

I have a iphone 6 and have a new Iphone 11 pro my carrier is vergin mobel the say the can not activate my new phone but can't tell me why? i tried to switch to sprint and they also say can't activate can any one tell me why or how i may fix it?
Here’s an ad from Virgin Mobile showing deals on the iPhone 11 Pro. Why Apple iPhone on Virgin Mobile
It sure looks like you can use your new iPhone on Virgin Mobile.

Last edited:
What carrier did you designate when you purchased the iPhone 11?

Most likely won’t work with those carriers. As said, what carrier did you chose when you bought it? Some carriers can be used with each other and some not. ATT and Verizon for example aren’t compatible due to the equipment being used, IE, WCDMA, and UMTS. Different forms of equipment that aren’t compatible.