What's new

iP4 with case fits in sports band?

ventoracing

Reaction score
Anyone know of a sports bans setup for the iP4 that fits the phone and a simple case (Contour)? I dont want to have to wrestle my phone out of it's case evertime i want to put it into the sports band....

Thx.

Rarely see the sports band, but more of Angry Birds band.

This one from microcenter works well for me so far "bytech reflective exercise armband case" and it was only 14.99

Try the Sporteer Armband by PDO. On their site they sell cases that fit inside the armband, but the cases are the thin, snap-on cases. They do mention that a slider cases can fit inside, too. Not sure about the Contour cases, though.

I have not yet tried this armband, but I've been looking for awhile and it gets good reviews, so I am going to give it a try.

Hopefully, this one is better than the others I've tried, most of which are really lame.

I have my white iphone in an incase slider. It fits easily and snuggly inside my iArmbands. Phone is fully operational while in the case. I got it from Amazon and it was cheap.

I found this thread when I was just Googling for new iphone sports cases. FIgured I would toss my update in here in case someone else finds it in the future.

I'm not sure this is the best case, but for the price it's amazing. MEElectronics just released their new sports headphones the Sport-Fi S6 and they come with an armband, carrying case and a TON more.

Here's the review I found helpful: MEElectronics Sport-Fi S6 Review

Hope that helps!