J JohnPyn Member Jul 23, 2015 #1 Hi everyone, yesterday I read that the second public beta for iOS 9 was released, I was wondering if anyone knew whether the trackpad feature on the keyboard (for iPhones) was fixed or if it still doesn't work. Thanks
Hi everyone, yesterday I read that the second public beta for iOS 9 was released, I was wondering if anyone knew whether the trackpad feature on the keyboard (for iPhones) was fixed or if it still doesn't work. Thanks
J. A.73 Administrator Staff member Jul 23, 2015 #2 It still doesn't work. Neither in portrait nor in landscape mode. It looks like this will be an iPad-only feature. Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
It still doesn't work. Neither in portrait nor in landscape mode. It looks like this will be an iPad-only feature.
J JohnPyn Member Jul 23, 2015 #3 J. A. said: It still doesn't work. Neither in portrait nor in landscape mode. It looks like this will be an iPad-only feature. Click to expand... I see, thanks for the reply
J. A. said: It still doesn't work. Neither in portrait nor in landscape mode. It looks like this will be an iPad-only feature. Click to expand... I see, thanks for the reply
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon