What's new

iOS 4.2 Beta 1 Released To Developers

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
ios42beta.jpg

Today, iOS 4.2 Beta 1 was released to developers to get their apps ready. 4.2 brings in some new features that have been long awaited for on our iDevices. Some of the main features in the new iOS include wireless printing, which will allow you to print documents and photos straight from your device to your printer all with just a few taps. You will be able to search text on web pages as well, which will make it easier for you to find that one part on a long page. Finally, AirPlay, which will allow you to stream your music and video from your device to your speakers or Apple TV. These features all look interesting, a few smaller things were changed like the rotation lock switch on the iPad is now a silent switch to just the iPhone family. We'll see these when iOS 4.2 finally releases in the Fall.

they do release them very fast i wonder how they make them last until june next year when they will release 5.0. they where doing this all through 2.0 and 3.0.

november is release time though steve said so devs have a few months to play around with the beta well 1.5 months now

they do release them very fast i wonder how they make them last until june next year when they will release 5.0. they where doing this all through 2.0 and 3.0.

november is release time though steve said so devs have a few months to play around with the beta well 1.5 months now

yeah but the 5.0 do you think they will have patched the bootrom exploit?

yeah but the 5.0 do you think they will have patched the bootrom exploit?

no but the new iphone that goes with 5.0 will patch it, then 5 seconds later the dev team will find another hardware level jailbreak and the cat mouse game carries on

lol that comment sent an image to my mind "a hacker stands on his computer table blood shot eyes and holds up a jailbroken iphone5 and is like yessss ive done it!"

i got one of those invisible shields and i ended up making it lose the sticky an i had to throw it away lol

where did you get it installed? if you got it put on my the person or bought it from the store doesnt it have lifetime warranty?