What's new

iOS 13

Is anyone having trouble with email alerts?
I'm not getting them at all despite checking everything, I'll try resetting everything tomorrow...
Not sure yet about text alerts.

Absolutely love it. My XR looks so much more amazing with dark mode. The camera settings have improved greatly and the Memoji stickers are great!
Adjustments.JPG

I know it's simple, but dark mode is awesome. I haven't noticed any issues on the iPhone X and iOS 13. In fact, it seems to run quicker than before.

I have just updated my iPhone X to iOS 13.0

However, when using Mail and deleting using left-swipe I now have to do it TWICE before the item disappears!

Anyone else experienced this?

Also, the facility to chat online to Apple Support seems to have been discontinued [emoji34]

Don’t forget, if you’re having problems with iOS13 you only have to wait until Tuesday (24th) for iOS13.1 to be released which apparently irons out a lot of the bugs from iOS13.

I'm noticing that after sliding the side button to mute the volume doesn't automatically go back up to full volume, I'm sometimes having to manually use the volume up button to go back to full volume.

When I go to answer a call, if the face recognition picks up my face, the slide button won’t work. I have to wait for the phone to stop ringing and then call them back.

I’m waiting to see how others do with it before I take the plunge.

Working flawlessly here on 13.1. Have had no issues that I can speak of. And man did Apple one up themselves with IOS 13. Good stuff and a bunch of new features. And as said, no issues.