What's new

iOS 11 iPhone Problems, Issues and Bug Reports!

My iphone 7 (after the upgrade) is not connecting SIRI to my truck anymore, the phone connects but the truck states, “SIRI is not present on connected phone”

Lost standby and usage on battery...

IMG_1506171470.172918.jpg

Worked last night, phone sat idle and this morning I have - and -

My wifi on the pull-up control screen will show connected after I've turned the wifi off. I have to turn it back on then off again from the control panel.

Sometimes it happens right away, yesterday it changed to the blue connected/on a couple of hours later. The wifi was really off (in settings) and not connected but was lit up blue.

Looks like using the wifi button in the pull up menu only disconnects from the current wifi now it doesn't turn off the wifi itself.

Looks like using the wifi button in the pull up menu only disconnects from the current wifi now it doesn't turn off the wifi itself.
To turn off Wi-Fi completely you have to go to Settings. It’s the same with Bluetooth. I’ve found a few articles about this after the release of the update.

Mine did show, then stopped.

Apple should be very vocal about the change in wifi operation from the pull-up, I used that to turn mine off for battery, didn't expect that change at all. I this change deserves a Bad Apple.

Well I have noticed besides the Bluetooth problem I also have a Camera problem most of the time when I try to take pictures in portrait mode it locks up I have to switch to square or pretty much any other mode

Probably not a glitch or bug, but the Apple news app turned on notifications after the update. I had to go in and turn it off for news

Probably not a glitch or bug, but the Apple news app turned on notifications after the update. I had to go in and turn it off for news
Having notifications on is probably the default setting. It's the same with Bluetooth. It's turned on by default after a full install update.

There use to be an automatic setting for brightness, or you could leave it set static. Now it is just a standard slide bar and it seems to change on it's own throughout the day. I keep finding it dimmed.

There use to be an automatic setting for brightness, or you could leave it set static. Now it is just a standard slide bar and it seems to change on it's own throughout the day. I keep finding it dimmed.
If you go to Settings>General>Accessibility>Display Accommodations, you'll find the Auto-Brightness switch.

Last edited:
I officially hate iOS 11 now. Grr. Battery drain is unreal. I'm 1 hour into my work day and 26% of my battery is gone already, and I've barely touched the phone since waking up and unplugging it. Then I did the iOS 11 patch update last night. Yeah, if any thing, the battery drain is worse. And to top it all off, my phone has completely lost sound. Nothing makes a sound any more, including my alarm clock to get up for work. I just happened to wake up a couple minute before alarm, so I got up and went into the kitchen with phone in my pocket. When I noticed the time and the fact my alarm hasn't went off, I looked at my phone, and what do you know. My phone thinks the alarm is going off, but it's not. So I tried watching a video, nope, no sound. Tried watching a video on Facebook, nope, no sound. Tried playing a song from my library, nope, no sound. Good job Apple, you have ruined what was once a great phone. I'm highly disappointed with this new system. Yes, my sound is on, and yup, I've tried a hard reset. Nothing works.

Feels more like something went wrong with your updates.
My phone is at 61% after a workday and been on off from charging 11hours now.
Feels like you should maybe try to do a complete reset and set it up like new.
That way you can see if it gets normal again and after that install a backup that you create before setting up the phone like new.
I would at least try that now if that was my phone.