What's new

Initial appstore visit

autoxer

Reaction score
I bought my first iphone (5s if it matters) and while doing some initial setup / config opened the appstore; didn't even have an appleID yet. It popped up some list of something like 10-15 recommended or must-have (or some similar phrase) apps. I remember find my phone topped the list, and it had an "install all" option, but I wasn't really ready to decide / deal with it, and it had an option to "remind me later" so I hit that (at least I'm pretty certain I did). Anyway, have yet to be reminded (over a week has passed) and I'd really like to know what was on that list.

Does anyone know what that list contained, and/or, how to get it to come back up?

Thanks!

I bought my first iphone (5s if it matters) and while doing some initial setup / config opened the appstore; didn't even have an appleID yet. It popped up some list of something like 10-15 recommended or must-have (or some similar phrase) apps. I remember find my phone topped the list, and it had an "install all" option, but I wasn't really ready to decide / deal with it, and it had an option to "remind me later" so I hit that (at least I'm pretty certain I did). Anyway, have yet to be reminded (over a week has passed) and I'd really like to know what was on that list. Does anyone know what that list contained, and/or, how to get it to come back up? Thanks!
you should find them under apps made by Apple in the AppStore. As the purchaser of an iPhone 5s, some normally paid apps are free, such as Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.

$image-1605032548.jpg

I don't think that you will get that list forcefully. If you had hit "remind me later" than you will get to know about the same later automatically. Or there might be the possibility that you had hit some other option(like "never ask me again" or "cancel") that is why you are not getting that again.