What's new

I'm happy to be here.

Vivia

Reaction score
Hi all. I joined the IPad forum last week but then I thought, there's my IPhone as well so here I am.
I've an IPhone4 and I love using it. I'm not very technical so I learn as I go along. I only have one problem about, not with, my IPhone. I can't use the photo print machines in the supermarkets, and I love taking photos with my IPhone not to mention getting photos from family. This is the only fly in the ointment for me.
On a personal note I'm a big SciFi fan, love Buffy and Terra Nova. Making my own bead Jewelry and painting.
Well, nice to be here and I look forward to learning a lot.

Welcome Vivia! Yes, the print machines are definitely not iPhone friendly. The only way is to move your iPhone pics to your computer... then copy them to a flash drive or CD. A pain really... :-(

Hi all. I joined the IPad forum last week but then I thought, there's my IPhone as well so here I am.
I've an IPhone4 and I love using it. I'm not very technical so I learn as I go along. I only have one problem about, not with, my IPhone. I can't use the photo print machines in the supermarkets, and I love taking photos with my IPhone not to mention getting photos from family. This is the only fly in the ointment for me.
On a personal note I'm a big SciFi fan, love Buffy and Terra Nova. Making my own bead Jewelry and painting.
Well, nice to be here and I look forward to learning a lot.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Thank you for the tips on where to look for information. I am constantly amazed by the IPhone. I had no idea there was so much more to the IPhone then the company advertises I've look at the write up on Jailbreaking and it's very interesting.

Thank you for the tips on where to look for information. I am constantly amazed by the IPhone. I had no idea there was so much more to the IPhone then the company advertises I've look at the write up on Jailbreaking and it's very interesting.
youre welcome enjoy your phone.