What's new

iFax Pro - Send Faxs from your iPhone for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NXT_Hollywood

Reaction score
"IFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld

"EXCEPTIONAL"
-PCWorld

No signup or registration required. Send and received faxes on your iPhone with a FREE download and pay-as-you-go service.

Outgoing faxing includes document scanning with image optimization and document integration, including attachment import from iPhone Mail.

NEW! Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPhone - enhanced with Push notifications!

iTunes Link: s-m.co/vgb

I work for a market intelligence company and a bunch of companies are coming out with similar print solutions, but this is the first fax app I have seen so far...

Does anyone stil use faxes?

Great job on the app! Does what it claims, making your faxing needs more relevant.

Actually lots of people still use faxes. This looks like a very useful app.

Can't really believe that's the best one. I use Popfax and think this is quite good to make competition to anyone. Well, like a proof, here's the link - <MODERATOR EDIT; removed external link>
Can anyone tell me why this one is better?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is almost 2 years old, it's highly unlikely that the OP is still monitoring it for answers, accordingly this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.