microsnook
New Member
Ok, well with all the big talk of iCloud, when I first set my device up, I used iCloud so I would have it all set up. I barely know how to work it and its all still new to me.
Well, my question is: Is there a difference between backing up on iCloud vs the comptuer? Would it be easier to do a restore from the computer or from iCloud?
I sync everything with my iPhone in iTunes, wouldnt it just be easier to do a backup in there, rather than with iCloud?
Fill me in please
Well, my question is: Is there a difference between backing up on iCloud vs the comptuer? Would it be easier to do a restore from the computer or from iCloud?
I sync everything with my iPhone in iTunes, wouldnt it just be easier to do a backup in there, rather than with iCloud?
Fill me in please