What's new

Icloud unlock issue

imran

Reaction score
I have bought a iPhone 5s last month. The phone was locked with iCloud and all account information was in Mac. Few weeks ago I lost my Mac and yesterday after updating my iOS now the phone is asking for iCloud id and password.......I've forgot both my ID and password......what can I do now....!!?????

Please help me out.......

I have bought a iPhone 5s last month. The phone was locked with iCloud and all account information was in Mac. Few weeks ago I lost my Mac and yesterday after updating my iOS now the phone is asking for iCloud id and password.......I've forgot both my ID and password......what can I do now....!!?????

I am sorry, but there is nothing you can do. If you do not have or remember your AppleID and password, your phone is useless to you; you will not be able to get past the security measures.

If you have your AppleID but forgot the password, you can go to this web site: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

There will be many steps to get through, but hopefully, it will help in getting a new password (as long as you know your AppleID.

Again, if you can't log into the phone with the proper AppleID (the one it's registered to), you have a glass and metal paperweight.

Good luck.

Marilyn

If you purchased the device through retail, you can bring it to Apple and show proof of identification and they can (situationally) retrieve your iCloud credentials.

Are you the original owner? Have you erased the phone already? Can you send a screenshot of the screen where it asks for the credentials?

Regards!