What's new

Icloud password problem

Syeedi

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Guys i have a serious problem regarding iCloud id ihad entered the wrong id in icloud now i am trying to remove the id it is asking for password i dnt have means i had entered the id which doesnt exist and which gmail is not accepting to create the email id u guys r only the hope i am runinng the phone with same problem since i had purchased pls help me waiting for reply
Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way you can remove the AppleID is to take the phone to Apple with proof of ownership.

There is no other way of removing an AppleID unless you have the correct password.

Sorry to be blunt, but this is an anti-theft measure. It is not intended to be bypassed.

I had contacted apple support and i had enclosed the bill of ownership but they want the dealership bill of mobile shop (they need the bill of mobile shop which they had purchased in lot)
Pls help me sumway

Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed the phone number in your post as we do not allow our members to post their phone numbers or email addresses in their posts when asking people to contact them. The best way to ask people to contact you is to ask them to send you a PM.

Suggest me how to remove icloud id

Suggest me how to remove icloud id
As KevinJS stated in his post, there's no way to bypass the requirement to enter the requested icloud ID and password. Unless you can convince Apple that you're the legitimate owner of the iPhone, you won't be able to get past the requirement.

We can't help you. Not because we don't want to but because we can't.