What's new

iCLOUD LOCK Account

enriks

Reaction score
Hi.
i just want to ask if theres something i can do about my problem,
i have an iPad Mini and i restored it in factory setting and when it starts, it starts in reconfiguration setting and then it asks for my icloud account and here is my problem
there are no icloud account registered in my ipad but only the apple/itunes account which i can access without a problem on their site but the ipad is asking for my icloud account i used (d*****@yahoo.com) on my ipad but my ipad didnt accept my account, my ipad is asking for the (d*****@icloud.com) account which i didnt create.

i tried to log in my account (d*****@yahoo.com) in icloud.com to see all registered device but my ipad is not on the list :(

is there anything that i can do without bringing it back to apple store?

thanks in advance

Did you buy the iPad mini mini used? If so, the iCloud account may be tied to the previous owner. If that's the case, there's no way to bypass it and no way for Apple to help you. Only the Apple ID and password of the original owner can unlock the iPad and enable it to be restored. Without that Apple ID and password, the iPad is now little more than an expensive paperweight.

Reactions: 933
can you help me to unlock my iphone 4s?? here's my imei 013037002951918