What's new

iCloud-erase iPhone

exon

Reaction score
hi ,
I lost my iPhone 4s.The next day i logged into iCloud and Requested erase iphone.
How can i know whether my stolen iphone has been erased or not ?
>Suppose the iphone came online and it has been erased,then how can i check that?

The bubble on the icloud is normally green (meaning that it's online) but when it goes grey it means that it has been wiped and you will need activation to start the stolen phone again :) any questions just PM me.

Thanks Joel , but it's possible that the iPhone is offline and that's why the bubble is grey, it's not always necessary that iPhone is wiped if the bubble isn't green.Bubble turns green when iPhone comes online.Now iPhone is online or Wiped,,,, :( , we don't have any idea , But still if you know any way to check it,must tell me.I have all info about my iphone as IMEI,ICCID.....(About screen).Also i have access to all of my accounts/IDs.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey exon, i don't think there is another way to check that the iphone has been erased. does it say that it has been erased?

no joel , it doesnot say that it has been erased.It just says the same thing " ERASE REQUESTED ON...." .