What's new

iBlacklist

eulieza

Reaction score
Does anyone know how this appc works exactly? I have a problem with it when I make a new phone number to my restricted number. It alwasys become block all my contact, sometimes only incoming message...plz help

You didn't put it in whitelists by accident did you? I accidentally turned it on one time and no one could get through bc I don' t use whitelists nor was there any numbers in it.

I am talking about the jailbroken real iBlacklist now. Not the one in the appstore

According to the reviews this app ( app store one) is rubbish and dose not work, there is not one review that has any thing good to say about. It total rubbish if I was you I would delete it.

Last edited:
According to the reviews this app ( app store one) is rubbish and dose not work, there is not one review that has any thing good to say about. It total rubbish if I was you I would delete it.

I agree I spent a whooping 69p of my hard earned cash on this and it's rubbish. Not a bit rubbish but a lot rubbish! I think it's set up for the American market!

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

i never used the app store one. but i know for a fact that the cydia app is great and works 100%

So to revive a slightly dead thread I have a question on the Cydia version. Is it possible to block numbers not in your
phone book the same way unknown numbers and restricted numbers get blocked? I like the idea of telemarketers getting a busy signal when they call but can't find an option to do this.

So to revive a slightly dead thread I have a question on the Cydia version. Is it possible to block numbers not in your
phone book the same way unknown numbers and restricted numbers get blocked? I like the idea of telemarketers getting a busy signal when they call but can't find an option to do this.

Here's a quick video.....

iNeoTom

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you can have the program set to block all unknown and restricted numbers. you can also create a "white list" meaning that those numbers are the only ones that can call. im not 100% sure but i do believe you are able to set it up as only people in your address book can call you

I found the settings for blocking unknown and restricted numbers. What I'm looking for is a way to block any
number that isnt in my contacts list or on my whitelist. Also I did an experiment and had a friend block their number and call me. According to my settings they should get a busy signal but instead get my voicemail. Does the busy signal setting not work? Nothing I did or tried ever resulted in busy, just voicemail.

As for the whitelist. It works great. I took some time and set it up and played around with my work phone to try out different settings and I am very pleased. Now if I can just truly block unwanted numbers I'll be ecstatic!!!

to get only contacts you approve to call. you have to add them to the Whitelist. and then activate the white list. once you activate the white list. you will only get calls from numbers in that lis.

Ok to clarify what i currently have set up: I have 10 numbers in my white list. My white list is active. I have unknown numbers and restricted numbers set to block. I also have it set to giver a busy signal to those not on my white list.

What i have seen. An unknown number simply goes to voicemail. I do not wish for blocked people to get access to me what so ever and there is an option that says busy signal so they shouldnt get my VM. Also, numbers that are not in your contacts are not considered unknown or restricted. An unknown number will show up blank. Most calls i get will show the persons number even though they aren't in my contact list.

What i would like to see based on the options available are anyone that is unknown, restricted or not in my contacts list to simply get a busy signal. I do not wish for them to get sent to my VM. The options that i can choose for actions in each are: Voicemail, Busy Signal, Accept and Hangup, No Action and Accept. I have every option set to Busy signal that i can find yet the only thing that happens is my white listers get through (which is what i expect) and anyone else simply goes and leaves a VM (NOT what i expect). I have tried calling from blocked numbers as well as numbers not in my contact list and what i hear is two rings (from callers end not my end) and then they get to leave me a message. So am i just not understanding something or is the app not correctly negotiating its tasks? I fear the app is not working properly but hope to see a fix released.