I want to unlock my iphone 4, 4.3.4 and upgrade to IOS 5, please help

saintbiz

New Member
Hello all

Please help me or send me the instruction of how to unlock my Iphone 4 and upgrade to IOS 5
My current Iphone 4 version is 4.3.4 with firmware 04.10.01

I would like to upgrade it to IOS5 , in the mean while, I would also like to unlock it

or maybe I would need unlock first then upgrade to ios 5. either way

I don't mind using a software method or buying the hardware (GEVEY sim )
I just need someone give me a suggestion how to do it successfully

thank you everyone in advance!!!
 
Use the new Redsn0w or Sn0wbreeze to create and restore a custom iOS5 firmware and then purchase a Gevey Ultra SIM from a reputable seller(like AppleNBerry) to unlock with.

There is no way to unlock 04.10.01 with software.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top