What's new

I want to factory reset trusted device iphone x

Got it, so if i see device that is not mine i simply remove it and it is logged out, am i correct? And what if someone has accessed apple.com through lets say windows pc and is simply in the managment apple page not signed as device? I kinda ask to many questions, for witch i beg apology, its just i am totally new to apple (apart from brief using of iphone year ago), so i just want to know more about ssecurty (years ago, i was heavily hacked on my windows pc, i had no two factor verifications at that point and the hacker, which i belive was someone close to me, manage to change all my passwords to all accounts, thank God he couldnt stole any money).

Supposing someone logged into your Apple account on their computer, they would immediately be logged out when they left that page. So, now that you have changed your password, you should be safe.

And yes, to your first question. There’s a option to remove it.

Last edited:
With two factor authentication enabled, nobody can change your password without the verification code. To log in to your Apple ID on a Windows PC, the code is necessary as well.

Last edited:
Got it all. For now thats it. Soon i will probably have more questions. Good day or night (its rainy night here in Plovdiv Bulgaria) :))

And thanks a lot for the help so far. Without your suggestions here, i would have probably be locked out of my account already :)

And thanks a lot for the help so far. Without your suggestions here, i would have probably be locked out of my account already :)
You’re welcome!
With two factor authentication enabled, nobody can change your password without the verification code. To log in to your Apple ID on a Windows PC, the code is necessary as well.

You’re right! I got carried away with the the hypothesis.