What's new

I Need some cool apps

hi,welcome to the forum,Flipboard is one of THE best free apps for iPad and now you can put it on your iPhone,try it.

Here we go, iBooks 2, iTunes U, Dropbox, StumbleUpon (beyond a must have app....), Break, Netflix, HBO Go, Urbanspoon, TourWrist, Earth Cam, Voxer, Skype, Vtok, Zite, Pulse, Ebay, GeoQpons, Zinio. Thats just off the top of my head. What kind of apps are you looking for?

Well, games and funny apps like face mixer, face painter, face hauntifier.. stuff like that :)

I would recommend Waze for a navigation app, appzilla 2, pocket god, backbreaker, pocket tanks, nfl kicker, fleet defense, trenchesvs, trenchesII, fieldrunners, action movie. Just depends what kind of games you are into, but those are some of the ones I have enjoyed. Action Movies is really good for family and friends. Basically you take a lil movies and add effects to it like a car crash, missiles, etc... Really entertaining for the kids also.

Check out Yeroc Music. It analyzes the music on your iPod and instantly makes you playlists based on what your doing. I've been using it a few days now and it works awesome.

I am not clear with your question as there are a lot of apps are available. Slacker Radio, Textfree Unlimited , Bento(Create simple databases to store information about every aspect of your life) these are some of cool apps. But for what are you searching apps like for games or for other purpose? Otherwise there are so much apps which can confuse you :)

try out Yeroc Music, it analyses your music and instantly makes you playlists of songs that go along with what you're doing. Just search Yeroc Music on the App Store.

anjali189 said:
I am not clear with your question as there are a lot of apps are available. Slacker Radio, Textfree Unlimited , Bento(Create simple databases to store information about every aspect of your life) these are some of cool apps. But for what are you searching apps like for games or for other purpose? Otherwise there are so much apps which can confuse you :)

That's all I was wanting was people's opinions on their fav apps so I could check them out. Thanx for the info.

Draw Something is pretty fun :)

Sent from my  iPhone 4 using iPF.net App available in the App Store