What's new

I need iphone 4/iTunes music player help!!!!!

ejtrimble

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm not sure if I came to the right website to seek help with this but I'm desperate.... Here's my situation:
This evening I received an update notification for my iPhone 4, which I did right away, as I always do. It did it's thing and restarted, and I was prompted to do a set up. When it restarted though, it turned my airplane mode off, which I sort of freaked out about because I live in Canada, but I'm on vacation in America, and I didn't want to get charged like mad for roaming and such, so I didn't really do the set up as carefully as I usually would have. When it asked me for my iCloud password I just hit skip this step.... (I'm not sure if that is even relevant to my main problem but I will continue.)
I got my phone all back to normal and had my airplane mode back on and I went into my iTunes to listen to something from the 2 albums that I put onto my phone before leaving for vacation and neither album is there. The 'download from iCloud' button is there, but it only says for 8 songs, which is not even half of the first album I had on there....
How do I get my music back onto my phone when my laptop is in canada and I am in the states? Help!! The 3 flights home with totally suck without that music!!!!!
Thank you for reading!!
Sincerely,
Erica

PS I'm sort of on a time crunch because my vacation is a cruise that starts tomorrow so I likely won't have wifi until I'm back home because once I get off the cruise, I have to catch my flight to Dallas, then Calgary, then home- which is when I would like to be listening to my missing music!!! Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
If you can get an Internet connection via WiFi, you can download your music from your iTunes purchased list, if you purchased your music from iTunes. If you can' together an Internet connection, you won't be able to download your music to your phone.