M maka New Member Mar 7, 2012 #19 ETHO said: I found the site went to jailbreak but I don't see download Click to expand... Personally I feel like jailbreaking isn't for you. Maybe you can find someone to do it for you?
ETHO said: I found the site went to jailbreak but I don't see download Click to expand... Personally I feel like jailbreaking isn't for you. Maybe you can find someone to do it for you?
M maka New Member Mar 7, 2012 #20 Btw with straight talk you don't need a gevey, you will have unlimited 3G data not edge liKe tmobile and you'll be payIng less
Btw with straight talk you don't need a gevey, you will have unlimited 3G data not edge liKe tmobile and you'll be payIng less
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon