What's new

I have lost my iphone

jai mata di

Reaction score
hi there is big problem for me, my iphone has lost and it has a lot of secret information. what should i do? please help me

Then jump on a computer... log into your iCloud account... locate your iDevice via the Find My iPhone area. Perform a wipe of your information if you choose to do so.

Then jump on a computer... log into your iCloud account... locate your iDevice via the Find My iPhone area. Perform a wipe of your information if you choose to do so.

but i need of my information. can thery bring back after wipe

The only way to "recover" the info... is if you have a backup of your iDevice recently while the information was on it. Depending on your iCloud settings... you can recover photos, notes, calander dates, etc. Otherwise... there's no way to recover.

The only way to "recover" the info... is if you have a backup of your iDevice recently while the information was on it. Depending on your iCloud settings... you can recover photos, notes, calander dates, etc. Otherwise... there's no way to recover.

oh no i have no backup of my idevice. if you have any idea to recover them then please tell me. Otherwise i had to wipe all the secrets.
thank you very much

Without a backup of some sort... there's no chance of recovering your secrets. Sorry.. :-(