What's new

How to unlock icloud?

detektivkobra

Reaction score
Hey guys I registered specially for this thing. I have bought an iphone 5 for just 75$ then I realised it is locked on iCloud :( My friend send me this video but I dont know how to download this tool and use it with my iphone. Also the iphone is 16gb and factory unlocked if it mean something to you? I can send IMEI for unlock if u cna help me
Edited - no links please

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to iPhone Forums, detektivkobra!

No matter what this software or site promised, it's not true. An iDevice locked by iCloud can't be unlocked. Without the former owner's iCloud ID, you won't be able to use it. Sorry!

Hey guys I registered specially for this thing. I have bought an iphone 5 for just 75$ then I realised it is locked on iCloud :( My friend send me this video but I dont know how to download this tool and use it with my iphone. Also the iphone is 16gb and factory unlocked if it mean something to you? I can send IMEI for unlock if u cna help me
Edited - no links please
It's simply not possible. Activation lock involves the phone as well as Apple servers - the iPhone cannot do it on its own. Anyone promising to bypass this is simply being dishonest.