thomasjtsi said:Sometimes I'll be in the middle of an email and go to attach a photo... and UGH!!! Forgot that you have to start w/ the photo as an attachment. LOL!!!!!
You can copy and paste a picture into your emails. Lol!
No need to start another one!
iHolophyte said:That's only for photographs though. I think the original was regarding PDFs I think.
iHolophyte
Your the only one who's mentioned PDF's in this thread! Lol.
iHolophyte said:I know once I'd re-read. I tend to do that. Read something and different words come out (laughs out loud). I'm sure they must mean PDFs though as pics are straight forward where as PDFs ain't! Leave me alone dde1c
iHolophyte
They may have been referring to PDF files I'm not sure, but I was quoting thomjtsi.
I've gotta mess with somebody.lmao!!
iHolophyte said:Ha ha mess as much as ya like, after all it's Christmas dde04
iHolophyte
Yep and I'm looking forward to my 4 day weekend thanks to Christmas!![]()
darkstar2007 said:I've gotta mess with somebody.lmao!!