What's new

How To - JB your iPhone w/ evasi0n (Win) [6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1, 6.1.1 & 6.1.2]

thanks very helpful
a question if a jailbreajk iphone is rejailbreak does the apps delete

thanks very helpful
a question if a jailbreajk iphone is rejailbreak does the apps delete

Yes. You can use backup utilities from Cydia like PKGBackup, OpenBackup, etc, to backup your packages and user data on top of an iTunes backup.

Thanks, I think this is what I was looking for!?

I am new at doing iPhone tweaks etc and here is what I got...

iPhone 4 on version 4.1 Unlocked and using StraightTalk for provider.

Bought phone used and it has Cydia, Winterboard etc and originally I used it on ATT and I think it is jail broke.?

I'm trying to upgrade the OS so I can use newer apps yet at the same time not screw my phone up so it doesn't work. (I was told 6.1.2 is latest stable one)

Much appreciated if somebody could tell me if this is the correct (and awesome btw so thanks OP) Tutorial to do what I want or direct me to the one I need.

Cheers!

You can't upgrade to an iOS version that Apple is no longer signing. The only iOS you can upgrade to is iOS 6.1.3, which is not jailbreakable. You can downgrade the iOS on your phone, but only if you have valid blobs that were saved at the time that particular iOS version was being signed by Apple.

Last edited:
hope is right place to post, new to the forum + english is not mi native languge. i bought my first iphone 3gs which is jailbroken but have few problems (somethimes freezes) ios is 4.1 (8B117) and i cant find evasi0n for this, i would like to go to 4.3.5 if possible

Evasi0n is only for iOS 6.0 - 6.1.2. You can only restore to a non-iOS 6.1.3 iOS for the 3GS if you have SHSH blobs saved for it. Open up Cydia, scroll down on the main page to TSS Center and see if you have iOS 4.3.5 SHSH blobs. Note that iOS 4.3.5 will give you extremely limited app support.