jauhari New Member Nov 16, 2010 #1 I want use Data only on my Cellular Network. That I mean I want to disable SMS/MMS and Phone Call featured on limited time and keep Data Access via cellular network running without any problem Is it Possible in iPhone 4? How To do that?
I want use Data only on my Cellular Network. That I mean I want to disable SMS/MMS and Phone Call featured on limited time and keep Data Access via cellular network running without any problem Is it Possible in iPhone 4? How To do that?
DannyBoy New Member Nov 18, 2010 #3 You will have too call your cell provider and have them block or disable them. There is no on phone option for that.
You will have too call your cell provider and have them block or disable them. There is no on phone option for that.
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon