What's new

How to clear "Other"

iCrank said:
I'll look into it.

Sorry I'm not much help man. It's just that it could be so many different things. It'd be nice if you could do a restore. It'd get rid of the other for sure, but that's a real headache lol.

darkstar2007 said:
Sorry I'm not much help man. It's just that it could be so many different things. It'd be nice if you could do a restore. It'd get rid of the other for sure, but that's a real headache lol.

How stupid and forgetful I am. Few months back I used my phone as a usd drive. I partitioned a gig of space...LOL. Now all I have to do is remember what I used it for. Thanks for leading me into the right direction. I

iCrank said:
How stupid and forgetful I am. Few months back I used my phone as a usd drive. I partitioned a gig of space...LOL. Now all I have to do is remember what I used it for. Thanks for leading me into the right direction. I

Good! You found it. No problem man Anytime :D!!

Last edited:
iCrank said:
I didn't find it all. I'm still looking for 0.96gb

That's probably installed cydia tweaks and apps. They fall into the "other" category. You probably removed all the excess. Check to see how much space your cydia apps/tweaks take then you'll have your answer :D!