What's new

How Many people are using SIRI on Daily Basis

Weird. I have an accent and it is usually correct.

Then again, I am usually asking it to do the same or very similar things every time (basketball scores, football scores, game times, etc).

It doesnt get it right for more compliacated tasks

Its a product in development IMAO

Use Siri every single day!
I happen to have a job that allows me to be connected to the Apple EarPods all day-
So I answer the phone, make appointments, answer text messages, calendar events, etc all while
listening to music.
Absolutely the greatest invention known to man!

Yes, I use her everyday so my fingers don't have do the work...SMILE

SIRI has definitely improved over the last couple of updates. Her comprehension level has improved

I don't use it as much as I should, Its a great little reminder for appointments.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440887797.264064.jpg

Very FUNNY [emoji12]

I use Siri on a daily basis for things like checking the weather to performing conversions (how many teaspoons in a gallon?) to setting a timer for brewing tea. She's quite a time saver!

I'm thinking more people will probably use SiRi more now with the 6s/6s Plus not needing to be plugged in to work with the phrase "Hey SiRi"

I'm using it more than ever since I purchased my 6s Plus [emoji106] [emoji41]. Since the iPhone no longer has to be plugged in or button to be pushed....it's almost a no brainer to use my assistant..LOL [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

I'm loving the "new" Siri....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445812655.156416.jpg

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

Finally succumbed to pressure and set Siri up for British English. We get on much better now that she knows that I'm not actually Canadian, but I only use her for identifying music. Still amazes me that she knows the version, as well as the piece.