What's new

Hills of Glory: WWII Coming to iPhone/iPad Early June

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rPQSK6mAM8&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Hills of Glory: WWII Trailer[/ame]​

Publisher BulkyPix and developer Mando Productions have today announced that their vertical tower defence/strategy game Hills of Glory: WWII will be available in the App Store from the beginning of June for iPhone and iPad. The game is set during World War II, with your player trapped in a makeshift bunker with only his sniper rifle to keep the enemy at bay. Countless troops attack in waves from all sides, either on foot or in vehicles. You start out only being able to shooting at the enemy, but as you progress you’ll unlock new abilities to use against your relentless foes, including lasers, grenades, and a helicopter that circles your position, merrily firing its machine guns.

The game is easy to play, with simple touch commands: simply tap on the screen to snipe an enemy, draw a vertical line to shoot a burst of gunfire, hold a position to pull the pin on a grenade or draw two vertical swipes to call in the big helicopter guns.

There are a total of 15 story missions, a tutorial mode and a Quick Play mode, as well as the usual OpenFeint and GameCenter support.

"This is our finest accomplishment to date," stated Joe Suchandsuch, Mando Productions. "It's incredibly cool to command members of your army with just a few swipes on the screen, and the ability to compete against your friends via OpenFeint and GameCenter simply sweetens the deal."

Source: BulkyPix

wow..!! Thats looking like an exciting game..
I didn't knew about that its available on Iphone.. I gonna buy it now..

I love this game. So easy and fun. Surprised i didnt hear about this earlier when you posted Maura. Thanks.