What's new

Hi - New to site - looking for help with my iphone4

suzbluz

Reaction score
Hello to all. I have had my iphone4 for a little over a year and still have many questions that need answers. That is why I'm here. Most of the time I enjoy my iphone, but sometimes...well, not so much. Since I'm not the most techy person to ever own an iphone one of my searches brought me to a youtube video and I followed the bread crumbs here. This is the only Apple device I own, really glad I found you. Thanks for being here.

Hello to all. I have had my iphone4 for a little over a year and still have many questions that need answers. That is why I'm here. Most of the time I enjoy my iphone, but sometimes...well, not so much. Since I'm not the most techy person to ever own an iphone one of my searches brought me to a youtube video and I followed the bread crumbs here. This is the only Apple device I own, really glad I found you. Thanks for being here.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules