What's new

Hi - New member from Canada

bluespiral

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an indie game producer making puzzle and sports games for the iPhone and iPod Touch. I've been making games for 2 years now and have had a couple of my app in the What's hot sections for word and trivia games in Canada, Germany and UK.

I love al types of games, especially the one's that make you think on your feet or take a look at something in a totally new way. I really enjoy the creative aspects to game design and do all my own coding and most of my own sound fx and graphics. I like to turn things on their head, do something different and innovate wherever possible. It's the challenge and the endless possibilities that really get me excited about every new game that I make.

Welcome!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an indie game producer making puzzle and sports games for the iPhone and iPod Touch. I've been making games for 2 years now and have had a couple of my app in the What's hot sections for word and trivia games in Canada, Germany and UK.

I love al types of games, especially the one's that make you think on your feet or take a look at something in a totally new way. I really enjoy the creative aspects to game design and do all my own coding and most of my own sound fx and graphics. I like to turn things on their head, do something different and innovate wherever possible. It's the challenge and the endless possibilities that really get me excited about every new game that I make.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

Welcome to these forums. And good luck with those games. Fun!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Love chatting about iPhone development and gaming etc, sharing experiences etc