What's new

Hi! New here, nice to know you all!

Mary_Young

Reaction score
Hi!:)
I just joined iphoneforums.net and still looking around.
Currently I have an iPhone 5s and iPad 4.
I'm working with a bunch of developers and we're developing a multi-functional productivity app. I'll briefly introduce that in the proper forum later. But I do like trying out new apps myself (mostly free apps of course):multitasking:
Nice to know you all! I'm a beginner in iOS develop and hopefully I will learn much from here and also enjoy iDevices
(To admins: I've read rules and regulations of this forum, but if there's any violation of the rules, please tell me & I'll change. )

Hi!:)
I just joined iphoneforums.net and still looking around.
Currently I have an iPhone 5s and iPad 4.
I'm working with a bunch of developers and we're developing a multi-functional productivity app. I'll briefly introduce that in the proper forum later. But I do like trying out new apps myself (mostly free apps of course):multitasking:
Nice to know you all! I'm a beginner in iOS develop and hopefully I will learn much from here and also enjoy iDevices
(To admins: I've read rules and regulations of this forum, but if there's any violation of the rules, please tell me & I'll change. )

Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.

hi, thanks for the reply. i have a question regarding the rules.
can i post a thread link in reply to another thread, if i think the OP will find the link useful?
is that allowed (the thread link is also created in iphonforums.net)

hi, thanks for the reply. i have a question regarding the rules.
can i post a thread link in reply to another thread, if i think the OP will find the link useful?
is that allowed (the thread link is also created in iphonforums.net)
This is the ruling on links-
13.1. Posting links to products or services by forum members is allowed, as long as it is relevant to the conversation, enhances the discussion within the thread and does not promote your personal web site, domain, service, company, business or another iPhone forum. Administrators and moderators reserve the right to delete any inappropriate or excessive links.

Hope that helps.

3DSc4.gif

LOL. I stared at your pic for five mins!
Nice to know you here~