D deerhunter New Member Jun 26, 2010 #1 Hi , everybody! Lucky to found this forum & hope to learn a lot from you guys! I am currently using a 3gs & still waiting my micro sim from O2 to activate my iPhone 4!
Hi , everybody! Lucky to found this forum & hope to learn a lot from you guys! I am currently using a 3gs & still waiting my micro sim from O2 to activate my iPhone 4!
brendan002 New Member Jun 27, 2010 #3 Welcome from another UK user, I am still on the 3GS and seeing out my contract but joined as looks like being a great site. Hope o2 sort you out soon.
Welcome from another UK user, I am still on the 3GS and seeing out my contract but joined as looks like being a great site. Hope o2 sort you out soon.
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon