What's new

Hi from Oshawa ONT

cindylou_38

Reaction score
Hi, name is Rose and new to Iphone. Was using Android and decided to switch. Seems like a great phone with lits of options and great apps. Hoping to learn how to do many tricks and tips here. And hope to meet so great members here.

Hi, name is Rose and new to Iphone. Was using Android and decided to switch. Seems like a great phone with lits of options and great apps. Hoping to learn how to do many tricks and tips here. And hope to meet so great members here.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Nice to see fellow Canadians on here (and everyone else of course). Hope ya find everything you need. This forum is a great place for info. I like reading and helping when I can

Thank you for the great welcome. I am just busy reading the threads. There is so mush information.
Toallylagit. I am from Oshawa just east of Toronto. Where are you from?

I am from Saint John, NB but I lived in Newmarket then Richmond Hill for the past 13 years. Now I am back in NB :( I miss Ontario already. I moved back here last October