What's new

Hi everyone...new member

LeslieAnne1212

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Leslie and I'm a newbie to the whole iPhone thing....I've had my phone a little over a month and I'm absolutely in with it....I look forward to learning more about my phone and tips/tricks on some of my games so anyway just wanted to say "hi" and it's great to be here... oh yea quick ? where do you go for threads on games? Thanks!!!

LeslieAnne1212 said:
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Leslie and I'm a newbie to the whole iPhone thing....I've had my phone a little over a month and I'm absolutely in with it....I look forward to learning more about my phone and tips/tricks on some of my games so anyway just wanted to say "hi" and it's great to be here... oh yea quick ? where do you go for threads on games? Thanks!!!

Welcome to the forums Leslie! You'll want to navigate through the forums like this

iPhone app discussions-iPhone games

Thanks so much for welcoming me and thanks for the info-very much appreciated!!:)

Welcome leslie. You'll be taught a lot here. The more you learn the more you'll like your phone. I played with iPhone since the 1st gen and I really didnt like it until the 4 was released.