What's new

Hi .^) all

DOMINATOR1975

Reaction score
Hello i was iphone junkie till ios 5.1.1 but now iam still stucked with it and i need help update my Iphone 4S from jailbreak 5.1.1 to clean ios 5.1.1 so i can upgrade it to ios 7
It is 24 hours with tiny umbrella and every other option i tried failed ..
Please some1 help me ...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but the only iOS you can upgrade that iPhone 4S to is iOS 7.1.1 - and it's not jail breakable.

To upgrade, all you need or do is connect the phone to iTunes and press the Upgrade button (after making a backup). iTunes will do all the work and when it's done, your phone will be on iOS 7.1.1.

There is no need to restore to a "clean" version of iOS 5.1.1 - even if you could.

Marilyn

Last edited:
OP
D

DOMINATOR1975

Reaction score
I'm sorry but the only iOS you can upgrade that iPhone 4S to is iOS 7.1.1 - and it's not jail breakable.

To upgrade, all you need or do is connect the phone to iTunes and press the Upgrade button (after making a backup). iTunes will do all the work and when it's done, your phone will be on iOS 7.1.1.

There is no need to restore to a "clean" version of iOS 5.1.1 - even if you could.

Marilyn

well thank you but this method allredy bricked my iphone 2g i plug it in click upgrade and bye bye iphone, so i assume it will also brick my 4s like previous 2g or something changed ?
i remember that everytime i want to restore i had to restore to same version that my iphone was jailbroken not just update it and restore that bricked my 2g ...
PS: i do not need jailbreak i need fresh clean latest ios

Last edited:

VTR

Reaction score
IK2yE9Z.gif

Miquel

Reaction score
Hello. I am also new in this forum. Wish me please.

Most reactions

Latest posts