What's new

Heyyyy!!! New member!!

giizmo54

Reaction score
Hey what's up forum, i'm Giz, long time android user(since G1) and apple user(a few ipod classics, ipod nano, and touch 2g nd 3g). Just recently purchased my first iphone(iphone 4s) about 2 months ago and i'm loving it. I'm a dancer, i love gaming(all systems and mobile devices), moding devices, love meeting new people, etc. I been searching for an iphone forum that's actually active and this one looks promising, so i'm ready to meet yall and have some fun while learning new things about the iphone......soooo what's up

giizmo54 said:
Hey what's up forum, i'm Giz, long time android user(since G1) and apple user(a few ipod classics, ipod nano, and touch 2g nd 3g). Just recently purchased my first iphone(iphone 4s) about 2 months ago and i'm loving it. I'm a dancer, i love gaming(all systems and mobile devices), moding devices, love meeting new people, etc. I been searching for an iphone forum that's actually active and this one looks promising, so i'm ready to meet yall and have some fun while learning new things about the iphone......soooo what's up

Welcome! :)
Joined this forum in February, and right now I use it more than any social network :D

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

giizmo54 said:

Welcome! I'm an ex-android developer that switched to iOS a couple of months ago.. and I'm not looking back :)

Indeed, these are the best iPhone forums around. I've learned a ton from just watching the forums and I've even created my own iOS web apps.