What's new

Hermès Launches Exclusive New Apple Watch Band Today

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Hermes launches exclusive Apple Watch band.JPG

AppleInsider reports that Hermès is launching a very exclusive new Apple Watch band today. The Équateur Tatouage (Ecuador Tattoo) has been designed by Robert Dallet, and will only be available in limited numbers directly from Hermès stores.

The printed calfskin band is based on the Single Tour band that is already on sale for the Apple Watch, but with a new jungle print design featuring a tattoo-style jaguar design.

As you might expect, such a premium piece comes at a premium price, and the Équateur Tatouage will set you back €419 ($442), which is a lot more than the Single Tour, which costs €349 ($368), overtaking it as one of the most expensive Apple Watch bands available.

Despite the fashionable appeal of the Apple Watch, Hermès is currently the only fashion brand that Apple has partnered with in terms of band designs, as well as the Hermès Apple Watch variant, which is the result of “a partnership based on parallel thinking, singular vision, and mutual regard,” according to the Hermès website.

Sources: http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/11/23/hermes-to-launch-new-exclusive-apple-watch-band-on-nov-24

Maybe I don't fully understand style, but that thing is hideous.

Is that not the firm who delivers parcels? Maybe l'm showing my ignorance yet again [emoji15]

Boy is that thing ugly. The brown one was nice but just not distinctive enough to justify the $$$.

Last edited:
You have to be prepared to pay the price for elegance. When l was in school and asked what language l would like to learn the answer was French. No choice of German back then. My only reason was the sound of it, and the lady teacher was so beautiful, sadly she never noticed me [emoji26]
But anyway thanks J.A. Thanks for telling me about Hermès
the company.
It not this one then.
522f5e03ca480af6431c7ed07da37f97.png

Big difference [emoji38]