What's new

Here we go again

Also, went to try and do speed tests today, wifi worked great, but just kept saying " finding closest server" when on 3g. Never connected.

With Sprint unlimited is great but speeds can be hit or miss in California...I am lucky my arent as bad but I cant wait for the network vision to complete.
My suggestion is if you can wait for Network Vision then I suggest doing so ....that way you are HOPEFULLY grandfathered into unlimited and get improved data speeds...

Here are my speedtest on Sprint in the SF area of California...

04dbbd94.jpg

Ok just to quickly add my 2 cents....don't know if you have switched or not....but!!!!! YOU HAVE 5 smart phones??? And you "THINK" your bill will be $270 with att!?!?!? Ummm pardon me for a minute (BAAAAAHAAAAAAA) ok I'm back sorry for that, allow me to explain, we have 5 lines, only 3 are smart phones, only 2 of those are grandfathered into unlimited data...........ummmmmm as of 12/24/2011 I'm jumping ship!!!!!!!!! SPRINT IS WORKING ON THE SPEED.........just go to a smaller local store befriend an actual employee and find out the nitty gritty, my BF's brother works for them they are working on it, my advice
Don't switch

I have a 4s on Sprint also. The speeds sometimes lag it when I'm more inland for some reason. I work in chula vista,CA extremely close to Mexico and I have full service lol right now I'm in pacific beach and only have 2 bars. It's weird but you def can't beat the price at all

Sprint is very slow, however for my personal use i cant FIND a need for >1mb down/.5up (unless tethering). Sprint may not be fast, but considering the web pages load quickly, Facebook loads quickly, and it never sits and "loads" anything, I'll take my unlimited 1mb Down 3G ;-).