What's new

Help cydia its hide from my iphone 5

hotchair11

Reaction score
hello please I need help its been 3days cydia its hiden from my iphone 5 my iphone 5 its already jailbreake with evasion but the cydia is gonn from my iphone 5 I thing I installed something and the cydia its hide form my iphone is ther any way to bring back cydia im trying to do jailbreak again with evasion its says to me already jailbroking is there anyway to bring back cydia on my iphone please help me out thanks

If you have MobileSubstrate installed from a tweak, you can attempt to put the device into Safe Mode and remove the last installed tweak or tweaks. Or, if you know exactly what the tweak or tweaks is that you've installed before this happened, and your computer still recognizes the device, you can use utilities like iExplorer or iFunBox to root through the directory and delete the tweak.

hello again willerz2 do u mean I have to remove the MobileSubstrate from my iphone ok I removed the MobileSubstrate from my iphone with ifunbox but still cydia didn't came still cydia is hide on my iphone can u tell me what do I have to do please thanks

I said to use MobileSubstrate's Safe Mode feature to remove the tweak you installed before the issue came up.....

hello again willerz2 u mean do I have to remove the MobileSubstrate's from safe mode ? I didn't get it can make make the instruction ezyer for me please thanks

I said use MobileSubstrate to put your device into Safe Mode. One method is to use SBSettings or any Safe Mode toggling tweak, or to turn the device off and power it on while holding the volume up button..... I said remove the last installed tweak, I didn't say remove MobileSubstrate

hello again willerz2 please tell me again sorry I don't really get it how to put my mobile iphone 5 on to safe mode do you mean I have to use mobilesubstrate to put the iphone on to safe mode ? ok can u tell me how do I get the mobilesubstrate from where do I get the mobilesubstrate I don't have mobilesubstrate on my iphone so what do I have to do thanks

Download Mobile Substrate.deb here

Download Substrate Safe Mode.deb here

Download iFunBox here

1) Plug your device into your computer

2) Run iFunBox

3) Click on the "iFunBox Classic" on the top

4) Click on your device to expand the root directory

5) Scroll down on the left hand side until you see Cydia App Install and click on it

6) The right hand box should be empty

7) Drag and drop both debian files you downloaded into the empty box on the right

8) Reboot device

9) After a full reboot to your springboard, turn it off again, and turn it on.

10) PRESS AND HOLD THE VOLUME UP BUTTON and KEEP HOLDING IT while you turn on your device

11) Open up Cydia and uninstall the last installed/updated tweak