What's new

Help cydia is gonn from my iphone 5

hotchair11

Reaction score
Hello please need help I have serios problem now I installed candy crush saga from cydia and know when the candy crush saga is installed on my iphone the iphone is restarted and cydia is gonn from my iphone 5 can someone tell me how to get back cydia from my iphone the cydia is gonn from my iphone do I need to jailbreak it again im currently with evasion jailbreak 6.1 please help me thanks

Candy Crush Saga is only from the AppStore. Cydia does not have AppStore apps for download.

hello again willerz2 my cydia its just gonn from the iphone 5 what do I have to do how to bring it back the cydia its gonn from the iphone I cant see it please tell me what do I have to do thanks

Put the device into Safe Mode and see if Cydia is visible again. More than likely it's because of a tweak that you've installed, not Candy Crush

hello again willerz2 can you please how to put the device on the safe mode how can u give me the steps thanks

Assuming you have MobileSubstrate installed (comes with SBSettings, Winterboard and a handful of other tweaks), you'd need to turn your device off completely, then hold the volume up button and turn on your device. Keep holding the volume up button until you see your springboard. If you have SBSettings, there's a respring button if you still have access to SBSettings

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk