Beloved New Member Jun 27, 2010 #1 My name is Beloved and I am from MS. Got my iPhone 4 the 23rd and LOVE it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My name is Beloved and I am from MS. Got my iPhone 4 the 23rd and LOVE it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N nursejones New Member Jun 29, 2010 #7 My name is Salesha. I am from Houston, Texas. I received my iphone 4 this morning at 0712. I am sooooo excited about it. I haven't got the chance to explore it because I am at work and don't get off for another 30 minutes.
My name is Salesha. I am from Houston, Texas. I received my iphone 4 this morning at 0712. I am sooooo excited about it. I haven't got the chance to explore it because I am at work and don't get off for another 30 minutes.