What's new

hello

paranoia

Reaction score
hey my name is Mark, I am new here and have had a Iphone for about 2.5 years now but I hope it doesn't matter but I have not bought my Iphone 4 yet, because waiting for any little kinks to be worked out, not because of ATT I have good sucess with ATT. But am already prepared to purchase as soon as I know they are not going to release a updated Iphone 4 soon.
I hope to see you all around the forum and to pick up some ideas about what and when to buy. see you later.:)

hey my name is Mark, I am new here and have had a Iphone for about 2.5 years now but I hope it doesn't matter but I have not bought my Iphone 4 yet, because waiting for any little kinks to be worked out, not because of ATT I have good sucess with ATT. But am already prepared to purchase as soon as I know they are not going to release a updated Iphone 4 soon.
I hope to see you all around the forum and to pick up some ideas about what and when to buy. see you later.:)

Welcome to the Forum from Hawaii here ;)

Welcome!! No there will not be an updated phone until the iphone5 next year.

not even for the antenna and sensor issues, I thought they might do a fix quietly on the newer manufactured ones.
thank you for the reply.

4.1 software supposedly fixes the sensor issue(mine is fine now). But as far as the reception.... It's the way it's going to stay....:(