What's new

Hello, My Name Is...

Ultrimate

Reaction score
My name is...

My name is...

Slim Shady..

No, jk..

I have an iPad but recently choose blackberry bold 9000 over iPhone 4, I have my reasons...

My name is...

My name is...

Slim Shady..

No, jk..

I have an iPad but recently choose blackberry bold 9000 over iPhone 4, I have my reasons...

UHHHH. Welcome to the iPhone 4 Forum, I guess ;). How's the BB working out for you?

Last edited:
Yea, I guess I'm wondering if your having second thoughts... seeing as your not on the BB 99forum or whatever......?

But welcome! :)

well, I just ordered BB yest..

should arrive in 3-4 dayz

plz dont think Im trolling cuz I said I got a BB Bold 9000, I am a sure the iPhone 4 is awesome...

But I have a fetish for trackballs... lol, and I got for 280 from Amazon, brand new (unlocked) aint noway I can get an iPhone 4 unlocked for less than 900 or so (new) also...

I got an unlocked BB and the Bold 9000 works with GSM and 3G and has WIFI.. I goto Greece often and will use there, and I will use in the states as well.. I think I will go with T-Mobile , they dont require to have data plan like AT&T.. So I can get the lowest plan for 30 bucks and connect to hotspots with the WIFI.. I have Verizon now but contract expires soon..

Anyway, ur proll thinking, WHY THE HELL IM HERE!?? LOL. well, basically I have a cousin in Greece who wants iPhone4 and Im trying to find out if it will work there...