What's new

Hello from Serbia

Reaction score
Hi everybody,im new to the forum, not so new to apple "world". In the moment i have 4s, i switched from my loving 3gs which served me good for almost 3 years. I am Nikola, and i am from Serbia. I usually dont post question, im trying to find answers over the internet. But, when i cant find what im looking for, you will see my post :).
Anyway, i will try to give some contribution in problem solving part of the forum.

Cheers

Hi everybody,im new to the forum, not so new to apple "world". In the moment i have 4s, i switched from my loving 3gs which served me good for almost 3 years. I am Nikola, and i am from Serbia. I usually dont post question, im trying to find answers over the internet. But, when i cant find what im looking for, you will see my post :).
Anyway, i will try to give some contribution in problem solving part of the forum.

Cheers

Wellcome Nikola. I also have 4s.Great phone!

Sent from Asus infinity tablet

Cheers
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!! :)