What's new

Hello Apple Fanboyz!! :P

iF0n3

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm very happy to be here. I am a n00b when anything related to iPhone is concerned. So I have got lots to learn from the experienced members of this forum and also newer ones. After getting myself thorough with all the Iphone 4 tips, tricks and tutorials, would then love to serve the community by spreading my knowledge and helping the other n00bs around. :)

I still don't have an iPhone, would be getting it by the 5th of December, and I'm soooooooo excited about it. :D

Something about myself, I stay in India, I'm a student (completed my college though) and I'm crazy about computer and stuff. Never had a smartphone, and iPhone would be my first. :D

Welcome. Don't be afraid to ask when the day arrives...
Glad I ran across you! OK, the Android OS phones have easily accessible folders you can stuff files into, and retrieve from. I haven't been able to find any "storage folders" within my iPhone 4 -- in case I want to store Word, Excel, jpgs, etc. into. Am I way off base here or am I just not looking hard enough? Yep, I'm as noobie as you can get! Help, and thanks.

There's no default way of doing what your asking on an iPhone. Everything is done through iTunes. After all word and exel are microsoft files, Apple doesnt like those. Jpgs are also Microsoft but can be synced to the phone into the photos app. There is a free app called USB disk that might help you...

Thanks guys!!
I would surely have a lot of questions for you all to answer, can't wait for the day. :D