What's new

Hello All !

Temp345

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Julie and I'm a new member. With my team, we're a bunch of Android developers.

See U
Julie

Hello Julie. Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Feel free to ask questions and we'll be happy to help!

Hello,
I'm Julie and I'm a new member. With my team, we're a bunch of Android developers.

See U
Julie

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

@smalltowngirl13 : Yeah we've begun to develop for Apple too. We've just release our first app on AppStore : 4Gmark. It's a speedtest & benchmark tool.

Hey and welcome, 4Gmark... We can always use an accurate speedtest. The Speedtest.net app on the iPhone and Android seems a bit "generous" to me. My 15 Mbps connection shows up in the high 20s (28 Mbps) much of the time, while my PC registers around 16 Mbps consistently on several testing products which are NOT Speedtest.... Oh well....

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :) :) :)